Leadership Principles is designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams. Become a more versatile leader who can mobilize others by immersing yourself in real-world leadership challenges, self-assessments, and 360-degree feedback from colleagues and peers.
Leadership development is needed to successfully take charge of your team in today’s business world. This management leadership training course will teach you how to stop managing and start leading; and, as a result, make you a vital part to your organization’s future. Investing in leadership development training will help build your team’s leadership fundamentals, which will ensure you are more than likely to have a bright career path ahead of you.
Our results oriented training takes place over a period of 6 weeks, once per week for 3 ½ hours. The time spaced learning format allows for real world application of concepts between sessions as well as a forum to report back on results achieved. This approach will helps you to achieve skill development in the following areas:
- Understand your motivational drivers, emotional intelligence, and communication methods to establish a personal leadership style.
- Apply or adapt your leadership style to meet specific challenges
- Manage the conditions that drive team performance.
- Coach colleagues and share feedback in ways that enable them to develop and deliver.
- Handle stressful and demanding leadership situations.
- Take charge of your professional development as you navigate the challenges of transitioning from an individual contributor to a leader.
Each meeting contains practical application projects that correspond to the participant’s actual “on the job” responsibilities, so the projects completed in the program directly improve performance. This positive form of accountability ensures long lasting and measurable results.
By building on the skills you already possess, this training enables you to maximize your leadership potential. You may also tailor the training process to your unique culture and business initiatives. This will lead to developing leadership skills that align with management’s vision for corporate growth so you can become or remain a part of their team.